Is early morning now... can say is midnight 1:32am. Forgotten to write blog for Tuesday routines but there's not much i did on that day ;) I just had my hair cut and go for badminton. Was tiring but i can't SLEEP ! What happen? My eyes like 'goldfish' staring at my room ceiling till 2am something. Then I've to wake up at 7am! Sheesh... can't even get a good sleep after tiring badminton. I got class on 9am till 4pm and i did some 'fishing' in class ;P The morning class was freaking bored, thought lecturer will let us go earlier but NO! Wait and wait till 11:55am only she let us go, but its okay i get to 'fish' in the class and even get to take a very short nap :D At noon class is was very fast that time past, maybe is because i played DotA in her class. HAHAHA! Ops hope that the lecturer won't read my blog. :P
I hope that time past even faster till next week. Although my feeling still here and I know there's no hope anymore and i know her feelings to me is fading away since we didn't see each other for 3 months or 75 days. I really should let go, she did. For now i just give myself a reason to wait for her till she's out. Everyone will changed after all, i know but i don't know that so fast and she promise she won't, i totally believe in her and now i won't trust anyone except my families. But i really can't believe her that every happy moments we had just vanish in her world. Why can't i just have a normal relationship and everything goes normal, i don't need any "perfect" in my life. Why must I've to encounter so many obstacles in this life? This is life huh :) I saw many things this past few weeks, some things is related to her. What are these telling me? Or maybe this is just coincidence. I know i shouldn't think so much since she already gave up on me. But still sometimes it will pop-up those sweet moments, maybe i need time to forget it. Like how she said 'memories'. These days I'm not feeling anymore depressed but I'm feeling bored with life. Now i just can hate myself for everything and keep myself thinking that 'she deserves a better one' that cares for her. :)
Wednesday, March 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment