Monday, March 9, 2009

10th of March.

Is 2:30am, Tuesday. On 8th of March which is on Sunday, there's something happened. I really dislike those who close to me don't trust me. It made me so pissed, if you don't trust me then why you ask me to do this and that? If you so scare why don't do it yourself? Does my forehead wrote 'Please don't trust me!'? Am i that hard to be trusted? Is just like last year, whatever i did is just best for you, but still you don't believe, if you think i break with you 'cause of other girls, well think again you're totally wrong. Believe it or not I'm the type who likes long relationship and i try my best to keep the one i loved as long as possible and I'm darn serious about love matters. Why is it being a good person is so hard? Every time i did good things people will think bad. This is what i get for everything i did good? Am i that good to be bully? Maybe I'm too soft to everyone, maybe I've to get more aggressive to everyone around me. I wonder how did girls forget every sweet moments that they love before in just few weeks time, I need to learn from girls. I know I'm not those romantic type person, I guess I'm boring type. But hey i already tried my best to give everything to you. Sometimes is useless, a 'heart' can changed easily. No matter how deep is the love, one of the side will definitely changed. And I'm not the type that changes easily. Time is all i need to forget everything. For who that don't trust me, you can just get off from my world. Now my trust to everyone is becoming less and lesser.

On Sunday night, one of my friend called and he said wanna go Genting. And so i went up to Genting with 10 friends including me. We reach Genting around 12am, we went inside casino and walk around Genting, it was raining that time we went. We went back K.L around 3:30am, reach home around 4am. Was quite relaxing when at the top. ;)

Monday is public holiday to all Malaysian. I woke up on 11am, then i've to take lunch with my brother before he go for tuition at 1pm. After fetching him to tuition then i went to Tmn Connaught for badminton with my college mates, actually today we have class on noon but due to the public holidays we get off day and we planned to go for some sports ;) i even called that idiot minghon to join my friends for badminton ;p we finished our game on 3:30pm, i was VERY tired, don't know why. After that me and that idiot went to Mcdonalds for a drink till 5pm. He said he wanna buy shoes and mattress. So we planned to go Mid Valley on Wednesday night, and of coz i don't want to stay at house on Wednesday. Then we go 1 Utama/Sunway where he going to fetch me go on Friday. And lastly the day i want it to pass faster is on Sunday, we're going Pavilion to check out the adidas shoes. That idiot don't know that I'm going to Pavilion on Saturday alone. Hahaha! I'm going to watch Race to the Witch Mountain if got tickets. I'm tired after badminton so I'm going to sleep early and wake up late, if can. :D

Wheeee... woke up at 12pm :D but what a boring day. Got nothing to do, just can wait till 6:30pm for badminton again ;) she's coming back tomorrow and I'm sure she's going to upload photos and videos on Facebook and of course those comments, i know it has nothing to do with me, what a happy 75 days huh, I'm so jealous that she can still be so happy, i wish i could but my heart still bleeds badly. Luckily i found out that Facebook got options to choose who users don't like much stories about someone and she's in my 'less about' list :D so i can't see anything whatsoever about her. Maybe whoever read my blog thinks that I'm stingy and selfish about what i wrote. But do she care about my feelings? And why should she cares. I'm no one.

Boringgggggggg day~~~ Just thought of something that myself keep on thinking over and over again and sometimes I'll laugh on my own, she said before this 'i won't say end unless u say so'. Well she said once and i asked her will she say the second time? She say 'maybe'. What can i say? I'm totally speechless. I really can't believe that a person changes so fast and a person that i loved so much and trusted with all my heart do this. I don't know why i believe in her, but if i didn't believe in this relationship we wouldn't go this far. I know there's no point keep thinking about this since she also don't care anymore but is just not make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment