Wednesday, March 11, 2009

11th of March.

Oh yes! Today's noon class cancel! But i hope the class never cancel! Go back home so early for? I just don't want think so much. After morning class me and my college friends went to Petaling Street to eat lunch :) Oh nooooooo, assignments dead line is coming to end. 5 subjects 5 assignments finish it all in 1 month time :( I really hope that my sad days gone after April, I'm having my exam on May! Gosh time past so fast and i like it :) Soon everything will end, she finished her NS today, i knew she'll be back early, she already deleted those comments and her name on my photos album so i think there's no turning back, is like she scared to be seen that she have before an idiot bf or maybe there's someone she met on NS and she scare misunderstood to him. Going to be 3 weeks never called never sms never chat, everything will be fading away soon or later. Maybe for her, she takes only few weeks but for me maybe I'll take 2-3 years to totally forget everything about her. Innocent and cute but deadly! Lol. I know why people dies for love, the pain the suffering the mixed feelings. Maybe this is a lesson for me. Don't ever trust someone so deep, it kills! Okay, waiting the time to come. 7:45pm going out with the idiot minghon to MV. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment