Wednesday, March 18, 2009
19th March.
Today is Thursday, but I'm going to write Tuesday and Wednesday blog ;) Tuesday was a very busy day for me, my dad asked me to go work back with him. I think that he knows that i just break up so he don't want me to stay at home and think much. So i went and work from 9am till 5pm, then later i got badminton at 6:30pm till 9pm but i went back early because one of my friend said she has free tickets for Shopaholics at Cineleisure in Damansara, was quite rush after my badminton :) So i went and watch, the movie was quite okay but that movie is more suitable for girls. And i bump into Steffi again, this is the 2nd time we bump into each other. The 1st time was in Mid Valley and now the 2nd time is in Cineleisure. After movie we went for a drink at somewhere around P.J area. I don't know where is it but is like a food court. Almost 1am we heading back to Taman Desa. Then i fetch one of my friend back to OUG. I reach home around 1:45am. I only sleep for 4-5 hours. The second day which is Wednesday where i got whole day class, it was tiring tho. When i went back home i straight take nap at my bed. After woke up i feel myself dizzy and got flu. Then around 8pm something, i went Gleneagle hospital which located at Ampang, to visit my relatives. Then i back home around 10pm. That's all and I'm going to sleep soon, gonna sick soon. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment