Sunday, March 15, 2009

16th of March.

What a experience. All we been through you can just wipe it away. You rather go for 3 months relationship and ends a 1 1/2 year relationship. What a joke. Well, all i can say is you're immature and stupid. Really, this world what type of people also got. A bit of suffering then a bit of caring from the guy, then you been "fished". Don't act innocent by keep denying you didn't fell for that guy. Really unbelievable girl you are. I didn't expect that you're those playful type in love matters. Go ahead and start relationship with that guy, let see what he'll do to you. Didn't know that you're so bad taste. I'm feeling more and more pissed with you, what can i say? You're an idiot! I don't want to have anything to do with this kind of girl. If you don't appreciate me, then is your lost. So fuck it. I've nothing to lost, can say you're almost all mine ;)

Today is Swiss Open final, Lee Chong Wei against Lin Dan. Today's match was a great match. Lee Chong Wei defeated Lin Dan! Finally LCW wins a match with LD. Was happy to see LCW performance just now.

I really don't believe that you would go for that guy and let go of me. I wish that you'll regret what you've decided. I hope what you did to me, you'll get it soon. I thought you were mature among your friends but no. Don't make promises when you can't do it. It makes people hate you even more. And don't lie something which is related to love some more is a big problem. You will know why soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment