Saturday, February 28, 2009

First of March.

Ahhh, is the beginning of new month. Yesterday night was thrilling! Was having a lot fun with bunch of my friends :) I drank few cups then i felt dizzy and blur ;P But when almost 2:30am I heard some songs that makes me think back those days. And all of sudden i cried! Lol. This is funny huh. Can't believe that i cried in front of my friends. And thanks to my friends they console me and lend their shoulders to me. When i was walking back to my friend car, was thinking what I've did wrong, I already tolerate her in everything that she dislike, and i told her what she dislike I'll try my best to change myself. I did try my best to persuade and even beg her to maintain, but still no use. Last year break is really temporarily due to her SPM, i even thought of waiting till she finish her exam only be with her but i can't! I miss her and then i get back with her, i knew there's a 'pin' in her heart, I'm sorry that i didn't care for your feelings. I'll blame no one for this and blame myself. Is entirely up to her to believe it or not, I've done what i should and i really hope you will trust me. And I know when anyone going to start college life they will always think they probably got no time because afraid of assignments and exams, I did think that too when i first enroll to college but i realize that it was just same like secondary life or can say even better than secondary life, you'll realize that it is fun to be with new friends but you can't trust them, hang around; joke around; do assignments together, if you know how to manage your time i think everything goes fine. Yes is true, everyone will think that they are going to be busy, but after few months and you get used to it, i think you wont think that you're busy. Is true, I experienced it before. No matter what course you are taking, is the same. I'm now going thru with my college life and i know how it goes. Is now up to you whether you want to believe or not. When I'm inside of my friend car, was thinking back those happy and sweet moments, wherever we go whatever we did. All you say is keep it as 'memories'. Good for you but bad for me. Can't believe that a sweet, cute and innocent girl will did this and say those hurt words to me. My friends told me this is the last time they gonna see my cry, after this no more! :( Then my friend bring me go mamak eat supper at 4:30am :) Feel comfort after that but my body got red spot and my palm is totally red and my face too ;P Back home around 5:15am, luckily my parents didn't wake up :D Then i quickly finish brushing my teeth and done everything before went to my room. My head is spinning and pain after some time i get to fall asleep. But i was awake because of some spam text from anonymous till then i keep forcing myself to sleep longer but I'm thinking the past :( so i roll and roll till noon 12pm. So i woke and watch TV a while and read newspaper. Night i might be going drink with friends to talk about what happen last night :D

P/s: I'll upload pics from last night to Facebook. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment