Here I'm sharing each day of my life to those who read this blog. ;)
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
5th day of Feb.
Almost 7pm i fetch my brother back from his school. When on the way back i almost hit a car, the front car suddenly stopped and i never notice his rear brake light was spoiled. Lucky i manage to stop my car :)
My mum just bought me this big ultraman from Hatyai, Thailand.
You can say anything about me that you please, But I AM WHO I AM and that’s something no one else can ever be. I want what I want and there's nothing wrong with that. I am me!
There's nothing about me, really. I'm just a normal human living in this so called "world". I'm dumb and ugly. I'm sensitive and negative thinking. I'm easily anger. I like to force people. I'm impatient type. Thanks.
No comments:
Post a Comment