Monday, May 4, 2009
5th of May.
Is 3am now. I've been thinking and wondering why i did before my past life? How come I'm having a suffering life now. I'm so jealous and envy with others life. How come their life can be so wonderful and me? I just wish that my life can goes smooth not perfect. I know everyone life will have obstacles but why I'm having much more than them? I just want to live a simple life like normal humans. Luckily I'm tough a bit if not i guess I'll be in hell now. Sometimes it makes me wanna leave the world for good. Actually I'm happy-go-lucky guy but in my life i met few people that changed my world. And those which is i loved very much. But in the end they leave me for good. Because? Maybe I'm sensitive? Maybe I'm not good-looking enough? Maybe I'm not rich enough? Maybe I'm not nice enough? Maybe I'm not care enough? Maybe I'm not romantic enough? Maybe I'm small-gas? Most of them ditch me for another. What did i actually did wrong in past life? Why does humans will change their feelings so easily? And yet those sweet words they said to us is fake!? Oh whatever. If got fate we shall meet again if no i really hope not to see them again in my life. They lied to me and cheated on me, i hope they don't ever seek forgiveness from me and my trust back on them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment