Sunday, May 3, 2009

3rd of May.

Is been a while I didn't write blog after my redang trip. After the trip I'm feeling lazy and tired. Now saving cash for next year trip where i think is oversea trip. :D Since I'm single now i just wanna have all the fun i can. I'm lazy to care for anyone right now. When I'm really care for someone but they still not satisfied with it, so is time for me to play and enjoy with myself.

On May 1st which is Labour day, my family and few relatives organize a 1 day trip to Ipoh. Everyone gather in a gas station near a toll at 7:30am. After gather and talk for a moment our journey starts, it took us 2 hours reaching Ipoh. I was then sleeping while my dad was driving. We reach there around 10am. Our breakfast should be Dim Sum. A well-known shop and yea it was full house, many ppl were waiting outside and a long queue. We gave up on our first meal. We then went to another place where we eat Chee Cheong Fun and drank White Coffee. The noodles is smooth and the drink was nice. After our brunch we went to some cave to walk around then we head back to the town to eat dessert which is TouFuFa. And again we have to queue up for the dessert. But it was quite fast. It was not ordinary TouFuFa, it is smooth and sweet! After that we went to a temple for praying and etc. Then we head to buy junk foods somewhere around there. On our journey back we went to few temple and cave places. At around 3pm we reach Kampar to have our lunch which is Bread Chicken. Inside the bread there's curry chicken. And of coz it is delicious. After our lunch we are heading back to KL. I was driving back. And I'm driving quite fast. Hehehe. We reach KL at 6:30pm. We plan to have dinner together but is early so my parents and relatives played mahjong to wait till 8pm for our dinner. Our dinner was in within Cheras. After our dinner and it was almost 10pm. Our 1 day trip is over. Everyone is exhausted and sleepy. But for me although I'm tired but i still wanna hang out with friends. :D

I'll seldom write blog due to my lazyness. But I'll update my blog if i went to a trip or any special things happen. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment