Saturday, May 16, 2009

17th of May.

These days i just felt like someone is giving me a test regarding my life. Everything happen in so sudden. I lost someone i truly loved and she left me for another guy. Is this what i get, all these time i've been caring for her and shower her with my love? In just few months time she can just say "incompatible" and "no feel". I'm totally shocked to hear that, by the way i don't want even wanna care no more about this kind of so called "friend". After this happen my exams getting closer. Whenever i tried to memorize i still can't concentrate. And when exam day is the same, in my brain all i think of how she treated me back then. All was just a lie. I never been hurt so deep. I really hope that 'what goes around comes around'. I wonder how to forget a person as fast as possible? Hmmmmmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment