Woohoo.. time past fast and i love it. ;) And as usual my days pass normally. Tuesday and Saturday i got badminton for 2 hours plus. I just love badminton, it just makes me feel nice and tired. This 2-3 weeks is my assignments week. I've been rushing every assignments cause i like to do it last minute. There's some exciting feeling doing last minute assignments. ;p Well after this few weeks here comes the exams week. Oh gosh its gonna be more exciting... I will be staying whole night just to memorize those key points, lol. Btw i can't wait till next week, I'm going to have fun! Wheeeee~ Redang here i come baby! Try to relax as much as i can and have fun as much as i can before May. Can't wait to see those bikini's girls, hahahaha ;p
Till then any updates will be posted here. ;)
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment