Oh yes i'm really tired. Last Saturday i went for badminton for 2 hours and 4 players including me, it was really tired when we played non-stop. Then on Sunday one of my friend from Saturday asked me to play on Sunday. And i was ok with it, same time 8pm till 10pm. I was freaking tired when we finished our game. Is just like every of my body part feels the pain. Till today i can still feel the tiredness and pain. But tonight i'm going for another badminton with another group of friends. But tonights game not going to be so tired, cause there are going to be more people. ;)
This week i need to pass up 4 assignments before i go for trip and its 3 more days to go! Weeeeee~ ehehehe. I need to finished up before Wednesday or Thursday. So time is important for me now. I wanna have fun and relax before going for my exam on May. :P
Monday, April 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment